SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Federal Government, is seeking a creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we “Redefine Ingenuity”.
SAIC is seeking a forward-thinking, consultative, hands-on Application Developer to join our team as we continue to provide digital transformation services to our customer. The successful candidate will be an experienced developer who can serve our customer in architecting, developing, and modernizing web-based applications; developing applications that use containers, microservices, and server-less programming; working on a variety of customer projects at the forefront of application modernization and rapid application development tools; and supporting large, complex, and strategically important enterprise programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field – work experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
- Expertise with architecting and building applications using PHP and Object Oriented Programming patterns
- Experience with writing PL/SQL, including packages, procedures, and data architecture
- Demonstrated experience with complex SQL queries
- Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3, and JSON
- Proficiency with core web protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TLS/SSL, and LDAP
- Experience using Git or other version control systems
- Experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps Server / Team Foundation Server or other collaboration tools
- Experience working within Agile Scrum and SAFe methodologies or similar process frameworks
- Ability to learn business practices and their impacts on system design
- Analytical problem solving abilities, a strong work ethic, and the ability to thrive in a team/collaborative environment
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.