SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to support the Ready, Relevant Learning Ecosystems (RRLE) program under the US Navy. This position will be located in Dahlgren, VA.
This position is contingent upon contract award, expected in the Spring of 2022.
- Develops, researches, designs, implements, tests, and evaluates software and systems, that enable computers to perform their applications.
- Applies principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical.
- Ability to develop web based software using an agile software development methodology.
- Ability to develop software that runs in a Docker/Linux container environment.
- Ability to write well designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices.
- Bachelor's level degree in Computer Science or similar Computer Engineering discipline
- 8 (eight) years of work related experience in Software Engineering
- Active Secret security clearance