SAIC currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to support all facets of Cybersecurity in Rosslyn, VA.
· The Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) will have responsibility for supporting the implementation of information systems security tasks, as required for the safeguarding, handling, and controlling of classified information.
· Demonstrate extensive DCSA and DAAPM experience and knowledge
· Prepare and review documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, and Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) packages.
· Knowledgeable in information systems security in order to assure enforcement of company and government regulations.
· Working knowledge of NISPOM, NIST 800-53, ICD 503, RMF and DAAPM is required.
· Main customer interaction is within the DoD community
· Candidate must possess the ability to operate independently without supervision.
· This critical role requires the applicant to be a self-starter and willingness to initiate communication with SAIC management and various Government agencies for support and/or compliance requirements.
· The position requires daily support of system users, interaction with SAIC management and occasional interaction with Government personnel.
· The ISSO will be responsible for systems security, testing, and supporting system accreditation activities.
· The ISSO will support a variety of stand-alone, proposal and networked systems
· Duties will include but are not limited to technical engineering, administrative processing, compliance reporting, training, and document creation.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience; experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
· Active Top Secret clearance w/ SCI eligibility
· DoD 8570 IAT III or/and IAM Level II or III certifications (CISSP, CISM, CAP, CASP+, etc.)
· Experience in Windows (10) and Windows Server operating systems
· Knowledge of how Windows systems integrate into Microsoft Active Directory, utilize Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and Group Policies.
· Understand the ISSM/ISSO and System Administrator roles and the “separation of duties” concept
· Experience working on classified processing systems and handling classified material.
· Experience with Host Based Security Systems (HBSS)
· Experience reviewing NESSUS vulnerability scans and reviewing audit logs
· Candidate should have experience with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) security policies to include Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA).