SAIC has a career opening for a Cyber Security Administrator in support of the Army National Guard (ARNG) located in Cary, NC. The Cyber Security Administrator will be responsible for driving security compliance related to Command Cyber Security Inspection (CCRI), and Risk Management Framework (RMF) guidelines.
Note: This role offers temporary work from home due to COVID-19. Eventually, work will go back on site 100% in Cary, NC.
- Perform and oversee Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) tool scans, eMASS input compliance and the generation of Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) to meet CS regulation
- Provide support to the ARNG Enterprise regarding Cybersecurity vulnerabilities, procedures, troubleshooting and guidance for DoD accredited systems
- Plan and oversee the implementation of the security guidance and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the team
- Review all deliverables prior to submission for quality, compliance, and consistency
- Validate Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scan results are transmitted to team members, and are mitigated in a timely manner
- Coordinate the efforts of system owners, admins, and Government POCs to support remediation of vulnerabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of resolving complex issues
- Strong troubleshoot and debugging skills
- Must be organized, deadline-focused, and be able to work with team members to gather, review, and process deliverables in a timely manner
- Must be a self-starter; capable of working independently, under limited direction, and in team environments
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; OR four (4) years of experience in lieu of degree
- Must be a US Citizen and an active Secret Security Clearance to begin working on the contract
- Must have prior Windows System Administrator experience
- Knowledge of STIGs requirements, eMASS, and Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Must have and maintain CompTIA Security+ CE certification prior to start date
- Must obtain and maintain ITIL v4 Foundations Certification (within 90 days of start)
- Possess a working knowledge of DOD and Army Cybersecurity Policies and Procedures
- Possess a thorough knowledge of Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) process
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.