SAIC is looking for a Senior Business Process Analyst to develop documentation, process artifacts, and templates, for new Commercial Market opportunities. The analyst will identify the “As-is State” and make recommendations for improvements in the “To-be State”. Apply various analytical techniques to solve operational issues and support strategic initiatives. Work under minimal supervision.
- Act as a technical POC for inter-/intra-departmental initiatives and obtain quantitative and qualitative data of business processes to analyze, determine and promote data driven decisions
- Collaborate with team members to uncover, develop and implement project management software optimization opportunities and process improvements.
- Develop custom project management software reports and dashboards to support team needs
- Use technical experience to represent team in technical system integrations and migrations
- Evaluate operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Perform qualitative and quantitative data analysis using analytical techniques, tools, models, simulation, etc.
- Solve business problems by defining the problem, interviewing stakeholders, identifying and evaluating alternatives, and presenting findings
- Participate in complex interdepartmental initiatives of significant business risk & impact
- Gather, analyze and synthesize quantitative and qualitative data of business processes to determine and promote data driven business decisions
- Implement new/enhanced products, services and/or operational changes
- Prepare/collaborate on presentations, reports, etc.
- Interpret results of analysis; present recommendations, alternatives and implications
- Serve on teams and task groups for projects/initiatives within the business unit &/or across the organization
- Analyze processes and workflows to understand value chain, input/output, to improve and/or automate business performance
- Utilize performance measurements and indicators to identify areas for improvement; develop process improvement plans for each performance indicator or area identified
- Mentor and guide lower level team members
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
- Experience with process documentation tools including MS-Visio
- Effective skill analyzing and organizing problems or work processes for technical solutions
- Effective skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Experience with Agile methodologies and processes
- Experience in problem resolution including determining root cause, scope and scale of issues
- Effective analytical thinking skills to include summarizing information and clearly identifying key elements, patterns, results or relationships
- Experience in leading collaborative work teams
- Experience in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
- Working knowledge of data querying, reporting, forecasting, analysis and operations research, including statistical methods
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Effective database and presentation software skills
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.