SAIC is looking for a Cyber Security Program Manager to lead a Cyber Security Team that will be located in the Ridgecrest/China Lake area. This is for a contract proposal and is not currently funded.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years of related experience; Master's and thirteen (13) years of experience.
- Experience must demonstrate the ability to supervise, direct, and coordinate a variety of Information Technology (IT) work,
- Experience shall include performing contractual, financial and administrative work to include, at a minimum, project controls, strategic management, and senior level communication.
- The Manager must have a strong understanding of cyber security.
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- TS/SCI clearance.
- Cyber security certifications: CISSP or CISM.