SAIC is seeking an aggressive and highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team as a Senior Subcontracts Analyst. Individual must be able to work in a high-paced, and must be organized and detail-oriented. Individual must also be able to work independently in addition to working in a team environment.
This position can be worked 100% remote nationwide.
- Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of services for subcontract systems in support of development, production and global sustainment for multiple contract types.
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, develops evaluation criteria, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes subcontract packages for review, prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Will be required to analyze proposals for all areas of compliance (cost/T&C/etc.) and will be involved in supplier negotiations leading to subcontract awards with subcontractors of various size and capabilities within the industry.
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- May sign supplier agreements and purchase orders within established authority.
- Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Knowledge of industry practices.
- Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Adheres to company policies that directly affects employee work.
- Recommends changes to team policies.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity.
- Shall refer to policies, procedures and practices.
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Acting as a prime contact on contracts or projects.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and six (6) years or more of related experience; Master’s degree and four (4) years or more experience.
- Must have understanding of the government acquisition process.
- Working knowledge of FAR and Public Laws relating to subcontracting.
- Negotiation skills and experience as relates to all contract types including cost types.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at a time and be flexible and responsive in a diverse, changing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications and ability to communicate clearly, effectively and independently with senior management.
- Proficient skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Must be detailed oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving.
- Able to foster and maintain effective and productive relationship with both suppliers and program team.
- Experience with CostPoint or similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Ability to perform price and cost analysis.
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $85,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.