The role of Program Manager Senior Director at SAIC is one of responsibility, leadership and energy. Program Managers are the senior leaders of our organization, consistently working across operations, service line and proposal centers to ensure a continuous stream of growth for the company. Program Managers have the resources of the company at their disposal to protect, expand and grow business for SAIC.
The Program Manager Senior Director in Huntsville will support SAIC’s continued growth with the U.S. Department of Justice (“DOJ”), especially the FBI. This individual will be responsible for driving business growth and ensuring high-quality program delivery as well as:
- Individual must have a solid understanding of DOJ programs and issues, and other IT programs within the target DOJ Components.
- Establish and Maintain current client relationships and develop into long-term relationships with each prospective and current client to identify potential new clients’ projects and maximize future revenue opportunities.
- Develop and lead the execution of business and relationship development plans as well as capture efforts for clients or opportunities within the DOJ.
- Collaborate with domain and technical subject matter experts to develop targeted thought pieces and oversee the development of proofs of concept to help shape future opportunities inclusive of new service delivery models.
- Develop and foster trusted senior client relationships through routine engagement to discuss mission priorities, emerging needs and program delivery and risks.
- Oversee all facets of client delivery including senior client relationships, development and delivery of work scope, service delivery quality, staffing, talent development, program reviews and business management and growth results, including revenue and profitability.
- Scale business through attraction, retention, and development of top professionals.
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of opportunities, under the oversight of the DOJ Business Development Executive, through your network and developing other relationship though attending conferences and other client and networking events, engaging with partners and SAIC staff through existing relationships, working with business consultants and partners, and providing briefings.
Contacting potential customers to develop relationships and develop and deliver client-facing presentations.
- Bachelors or 4 years’ experience in lieu of a degree and 18 or more years of related experience.
- The candidate must have a reputation for being able to build and work within high performance teams in a matrix-management environment.
- He/she must be able to communicate well with senior and executive management within a company and with key federal customers.
- Past experience in the U.S. DOJ including, customer relationships, and an understanding of the buying trends of the agency is considered an advantage.
- Candidates must have highly effective interpersonal skills in order to carry- out daily interactions with technical leaders and business executives within SAIC, with the customers, and with teammates and subcontractors.
- Past experience that demonstrates the ability to contribute to fast-paced business leadership teams will be a plus.
- Security Clearance: Eligibility to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- U.S. Citizenship required
- This position is based in Huntsville, AL and will require business travel as needed for a geographically dispersed customer set.