Position Summary: Working under a technical lead, provides technical and end user service solutions related to ServiceNow in the areas of ITSM, ITOM, CSM, Cloud Management, SecOps, and ITBM to include Enterprise Service Desk for Tier 0, Tier 1 -3, Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA), Service Analytics, IT Automation, Asset Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides design, planning, implementation, and development support in ITOM, ITSM, CSM, SecOps, and ITBM Tools to delivery program teams
Provide hands-on development to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with third-party vendors and other SAIC business units.
Leverages these relationships to the best advantage of SAIC in supporting client requirements
Ensures that all architectural artifacts and deliverables in the responsibility areas are developed to the highest quality standards
Provides technical leadership and effectively communicates with all levels of management
Identifies opportunities for asset reuse that reduces overall solution cost and development time
Collaborates with business development team to identify customer needs and new business opportunities
Supports Organizational Change Management and Continual Service Improvement initiatives with an emphasis on
continued training and understanding of the platform to design innovated ideas
Experienced with ITSM and ITIL concepts and framework, providing expertise to guide ITSM, ITOM, CSM, ITBM, and ITIL-based implementations
Minimum 18 years of overall experience in ServiceNow or Remedy ITSM solutions design, architecting, and development
Minimum 8 years of direct experience in ServiceNow solution design and development
Experienced in the following ServiceNow application development skills:
· Client-Side and Server-Side Scripting (Ex. Catalog Client Script, Business Rules, Script Actions, etc.)
· Client & Server API's development
· Transformation MAP, Scheduler, Connection with other database/instance, Web Services
· Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe
Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including business operations, finance, technology, and management.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business.
· US Citizen
· Active DoD Secret Clearance
· DOD 8570 IAT Level 1 Certification
· Certified ServiceNow Application Developer, Implementer, or System Administrator
Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile (PMI-ACP or IAPM) Certified