SAIC is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to support the Joint Expeditionary Command and Control (JEXC2) program at Naval Surface Warfare Center in Panama City, FL.
- Configuration of networking devices, including automated deployments of network configs
- Support test events of networking devices, including troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Setup and Configuration of virtual networks, including scripting and automation
- Setup and configure cryptographic gear and support distant end connection to DoD infrastructure
Required Education and Experience:
BS degree and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and zero (0) years related experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- CCNA certification required
- 9+ years in a Network Engineering role
- Minimum clearance required for day 1 is an Interim Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a full Secret clearance.