SAIC is seeking a Remote Intermediate .Net Developer to join our team in support of our customer at the Human Resource Command in Fort Knox, KY, while working from home. This intermediate developer will implement, enhance, and maintain client server and Web applications; analyze/resolve software-related issues/problems; maintain development software for the development team. Work with network team to maintain server hosted development tools. Work with Database Administrators on design/development and Network Administrators on network requirements. The developer will write code encompassing all tiers of the software development process with primary focus on front end and user interface design and development. This is a Remote / Virtual / Work from Home position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write, modify, and debug web applications.
- Assist other developers in coding and debugging issues.
- Work with business representatives to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- Monitor quality assurance and required up- times of supported systems and their data sources.
- Maintain versioning and implementation of third party products used in the development process.
- Participate in activities accordingly to ensure on time implementation deliverables are met including day-to-day planning and coordination with testers, developers, project managers and business representatives.
Required Education and Experience:
- 2+ years' experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology and zero years’ experience. (4 additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.)
- Comfortable using Microsoft Visual Studio for Web based development
- Demonstrate level of competence in object- oriented analysis, design and coding in a .NET server-side environment, specifically utilizing the Microsoft MVC framework.
- Some experience using a major database (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc...)
- Comfortable with debugging and analyzing software errors
- Comfortable with object oriented analysis and design
- Comfortable working with and writing HTML and XML
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- US citizen / no dual citizenship.
- Ability to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance; Interim Secret is required to begin work. SAIC will process the required interim clearance for the qualified candidate.
- CompTIA Security Plus Certification is required prior to start date.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.