JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking talented systems engineers to support NSWC Crane and the Navy Hypersonic Program Office. In this role, the candidate will work collaboratively with customer leaders, various working groups, systems engineering team members, mission stakeholders, national labs, and industry. The successful candidate will be a proactive, forward leaning self-starter with exceptional judgment to interface with stakeholders at all levels as well as with industry partners.
Job Functions may Include:
- Maintain cognizance of technical developments within the program
- Conduct engineering reviews of CDRLS and TBDP artifacts, including SysML models, interface models and drawings.
- Support configuration audits
- Assist with Technical Exchange Meetings, Program Reviews, and SETR events
- Write technical white papers and prepare presentations
- Support development of engineering plans and processes.
- Provide guidance on Model Based Systems Engineering tools, approach, and processes
- Provide guidance to Prime contractor in use of Zuken software for electrical design.
- Support development of Digital Infrastructure to meet program needs and facilitate a centralized repository for program on Classified network
- Review and analyze detailed test plans and reports; assist with development of test and validation framework and program test activities.
- Support analysis of requirements for new technologies/capabilities.
-Support development of technology maturation and transition processes, plans, and agreements for selected new capabilities; conduct TRL assessments and assist with TRAs.
- Participate in Risk and Technical Review/Advisory Advisory Board meetings, and assist with preparation of materials as needed.
Education & Experience
· Active Secret (ability to obtain TS)
· BS in Engineering (Aerospace, Systems Engineering, or Electrical Engineering preferred) and 3+ years of Systems Engineering Experience.
- Ability to interpret interface drawings and models -- electrical interfaces in particular.
- Experience with Zuken software - desired.
- Experience with DOORs and Digital Engineering tools (i.e., Rhapsody, Cameo Magic Draw)
- Practical MBSE experience and understanding of SySML - desired
· Ability to effectively communicate complex topics and information with technical and non-technical audiences
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and judgment to know how to navigate and resolve challenging situations
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills