SAIC is seeking a Sr. Cybersecurity Specialist to support a Security Control Assessor Representative (SCAR)/ Certifying Authority Representatives (CAR) team in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Candidates will review security requirements and certification and accreditation issues associated with LVC-OT systems, networks, and ranges.
- Serve as a member of the LVC Authorizing Official cyber security staff, with responsibility for ensuring Information Assurance and Computer Security is incorporated in full life cycle of systems in computer and network infrastructure at all classification levels.
- Develop, improve, and implement Computer Network Defense (CND) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) programs on multiple unclassified and classified networks and systems.
- Support certification and accreditation processes, such as Risk Management Framework (RMF), Continuous Monitoring (CM), and assists in development and implementation of plans of action and milestones (POA&M). Develop and report relevant metrics and information on Information Assurance, RMF, CM, CND, and security control status of networks and systems.
- Develop and provide Information Assurance and CND training, guides and instructions. Independently plans, organizes, prioritizes, and develops schedules to deliver program objectives on schedule and within budget while adhering to DoD regulations and changing situations.
• Experience with Information Assurance and Cybersecurity
• Experience with DIACAP and RMF
• Working knowledge of eMASS
• Experience in applying information systems security principles and concepts, and project management principles.
• Experience in applying information systems security concepts and methods across multiple IT disciplines
• Experience with Operational Air Force systems
• DoD Directive 8570 IAM II compliance (i.e., Certified Authorization Professional)
Bachelors and 5 yrs experience or Masters and 3yrs experience or relevant years of experience in lieu of degree
• Joint Training Enterprise Architecture (JTEA)
• DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
• Joint Training Integration and Evaluation Center (JTIEC)
• Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS)
• High Level Architecture (HLS)
• Test and Training Enabling Architecture (TENA)
• Navy Continuous Training Environment (NCTE)
• National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cloud Computing Definitions and Standards (NIST Special Publication 800-145 and 800-144)
Must possess minimally a Top Secret Clearance and be eligible to upgrade to a TS/SCI
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.