SAIC is looking for a Program Analyst/Scheduler to support numerous projects within the contract and across the corporate enterprise portfolio.
Candidates will interface with Active Duty Military, US Government Civilian, and contractor personnel to provide top-notch support with a focus on building new facilities and delivering capabilities in support of National Security.
The successful candidate will employ integrated schedule management and analysis techniques, industry best practices, and scheduling tools including MS Project and OnePager Pro to plan and construct detailed fully-networked and resourced schedules; define and track giver-receiver lists; illustrate critical paths and resource conflicts; optimize across projects; quantify ambiguous timelines; consolidate schedules into an integrated master plan; and account for the many variables impacting project plans and schedules across the enterprise.
The position requires some travel and off-hours support. (~10%)
- Oversees, coordinates and manages inputs for the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; gathers inputs from stakeholders and manages to update schedules and prepares respective critical path and other various status reports
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients
- Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract
- Responsibilities may include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience
- Expertise in MS Project and One Pager Pro (or other schedule summary application)
- Requires an active Top Secret Clearance/SCI with ability to pass a Polygraph
- Familiarity with MS Teams (or similar application) and MS PowerPoint