SAIC is looking for a junior Cyber Systems Administrator to support NIPR, CWAN, Secure Global Network (SGN) and other secure networks involving Computer Network Defense-Operating System Environment (CND-OSE), and Host Based Security System (HBSS)
Candidates will interface with Active Duty, US Government, and contractor personnel to provide top-notch support with a focus on system/network security in support of National Security
The individual will provide break/fix and design supporting Information Technology in a fast paced, high-energy environment. The position may require some travel (~10%), in addition to some off-hours support.
Candidates will also need to provide root cause analysis and be comfortable recommending permanent configuration changes when necessary. Support will encompass a range of capabilities from server and workstation configuration and support, LAN setup and maintenance and Audio Visual systems with a focus on security implementation (focus on all systems not just AV). With information technology constantly changing, specialists must stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and the potential effectiveness of these advancements in their current system.
- Support technical resolution and incident close out of Classified and Unclassified CND, and HBSS issues
- Perform system administration on specialized CND applications and systems (e.g., anti-virus, audit/remediation), to include installation, configuration, maintenance, and backup/restoration
- Support onsite user-base with technical assistance in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform computer network defense (CND) threat analysis and reporting
- Coordinate with CND Analysts to manage and administer (e.g., anti-virus, OS patching, auditing) for CND applications
- Manage network security down to the switch-port level
- Provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 customer support for all identified CND, and HBSS applications
- Bachelors and minimum of two (2) years of related experience including CND, and HBSS management, system administration support, Tier 2 support, and system maintenance. Will consider additional experience in lieu of a degree
- Additional experience required in the following:
- Information Security
- Video Tele-Conference (VTC) hardware and software systems
- IAT Level II - Sec+ or higher
- Requires an active Top Secret Clearance/SCI with ability to pass a Polygraph
- ePolicy Orchestrator
- MS Exchange server
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.