SAIC is looking for a Database Analyst to provide support for a contract in Pensacola, FL.
Job requirements include:
- Monitor, analyze and review data contained in the CeTARS Monitor for discrepancies and make corrections immediately.
- Attend CIWT staff and NETC CeTARS Data Integrity meetings and provide on the spot CeTARS data using the CeTARS Monitor, to support meetings, training events and higher echelon requests.
- Performs high-level, day-to-day operational maintenance, support, and upgrades for complex database management systems workstations and servers on multiple operating systems.
- Continually monitors and tunes multiple database systems and databases to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Works under general direction on routine work.
- May receive detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience. 4 additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Must have database management systems.
- 2+ years CeTARS experience.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.