SAIC is seeking a Simulation Planner for Civil Military Programs. The Software, Simulation, System Engineering and Integration (S3I) Directorate, DEVCOM Aviation & Missile Center (AvMC) is supporting the USINDOPACOM and the K. Mark Takai Pacific Warfighting Center on Oahu, Hawaii. This includes Modeling and Simulation (M&S) to support end to end life cycle development and execution, ensuring warfighter readiness and future capabilities are realized.
- Builds Test Plans, Training Plans, SOPs, scenario/OPFOR plans, floor plans, databases, establishes timelines and milestones for database development and validation, and produces other training materials, presentations, and documents as required/assigned.
- Performs as Model Senior Control, Simulation Control, Simulation Operator, and Simulation Dababase Manager within the Simulation Organization / Tech Control within the Exercise Control Group Operations. As identified, may also perform role as OPFOR Commander and lead OPFOR and SITFOR.
- Assists with set up and provides required database, terrain, maps, and other products for event support
- Fully tests, validates, and documents joint simulation solutions / simulation operations / database during technical tests, EFT, EOT, and ECG Training to ensure proper operations at STARTEX
- Coordinates and establishes staffing schedules, ECG Training schedules and products, MINIEX schedule and products, and leads/trains other simulation operators during events
- Regularly engages ECG Response Cells, ECG Leadership, and J321/J321D to get status on operations, identify issues, and resolve problems. This includes, but is not limited to, intel messaging, sustainment, IAMD/BMD, cyber, space, ATO processing, OPFOR, COP, and simulation operations.
- Provides lessons learned, sustains, improves, and other feedback during and following each event.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's of Science Degree. Master's Degree is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience.
- Top Secret clearance required with ability to obtain a TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are needed to handle multiple tasks/projects and to work independently.
- Effective written and oral communication skills are required to work well with all levels of staff and managers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Ability to travel internationally up to 20% of the time.
- Previous service and experience in the USINDOPACOM Area of Responsibility in a 2-star or above headquarters.
- Prior service and experience supporting the USINDOPACOM Pacific Warfighting Center (PWC).