SAIC is seeking an experienced Program Manager for work on an exciting new opportunity. This position will oversee, manage, and execute the requirements of the statement of work for administrative services. The PM shall provide the necessary resources, technical processes and infrastructure to manage, perform, and administer this contract.
- Duties may include:
- Daily management of overall contract support operations and delivery projects, and possibly involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations;
- Organizes, directs and coordinates the planning and production of contract support activities or the delivery to be managed. Develops plans, schedules, and resource estimates for projects and programs using established project management standards. Establishes and alters (as necessary) management structure to direct effective contract support activities or assigned delivery order projects.
- Maintains and delivers accurate financial reporting, ensuring accountability, managing turnover, and quality performance results from personnel, and cultivating effective relations.
- Engage customer organizations as may be required to address personnel performance, program related activities, requirements, concerns and other support issues. All such customer interaction shall be communicated to the CO/COR.
- Address position development and recurring training needs of personnel in order to continue meeting the contract qualifications for each labor category and to meet the requirements of the statement of work.
SAIC is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's digital transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, IT modernization, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience in program/project management
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Utilizing corporate staffing processes to quickly satisfy Government FTE requirements;
- Satisfying government requirements in conducting Program Management Reviews (PMRs) and reporting financial data;
- Leading mid-size teams.
- 10+ years' experience in program/project management
- Certified Associate in Project Management or DAWIA II Certification in Program Management
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.