JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is looking for System Administrator with a TS/SCI and is experienced in providing administrative and specific job task support in a classified network systems environment or Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
Position is located in San Diego, CA
- Operate and maintain Information Technology assets such as Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) workstations, and Video Teleconference Communications (VTC) equipment capabilities; schedule VTCs using the JWICS scheduler; coordinate with technical support personnel to assist in troubleshooting or reporting issues; and create/delete/maintain user accounts.
- Maintain workstations in compliance with Information Assurance (IA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), and Cyber Security Work Force (CSWF) standards and ensure appropriate accreditation documentation is available for the SCIF.
- Serve as a Communications Security Material Systems (CMS) user and be responsible for all regulations related to being a Communications Security (COMSEC) user including receiving, documenting, tracking, inventorying, and destroying COMSEC material in accordance with COMSEC guidelines.
- Coordinate daily operations of the SCIF and serve as the conduit to the Special Security Officer (SSO). Interface between current and future SCIF Tenants.
- Approve individuals for open/close privilege, maintain accountability of personnel working in the SCIF and ensure that they adhere to SCIF policies, forward requests for courier cards and store those cards in the SCIF, ensure all SCI material is maintained and destroyed in accordance with DoD 5105.21-M-1 and report/document SCI security incidents to the SSO.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and 3 years or more experience; Masters and 1 years or more experience.
4 Additional and applicable years experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
Minimum of four (4) years’ experience with classified network systems administration.
Experience collaborating as a Team in the classified facility environment
WINDOWS 10 Certification is desired
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.