The Offensive Cyber Operations Fires Planner to work onsite with our customer at Fort Meade, MD.
Applies in-depth knowledge of Joint Targeting Cycle, Joint Fires and Joint Planning Process to develop detailed plans and orders supporting Functional Combatant Command and Joint Force Headquarters’ cyberspace operation requirements. Uses Joint, Service, and interagency planning and operational experience to recommend policies and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned Joint Fires coordination and execution. Coordinates and develops targeting strategy for supported commands. Assists and participates in the Target Development Working Groups, Joint Targeting Working Groups, Joint Targeting Coordination Board, target systems analysis, and collateral effects estimates.
Daily activities include:
- Provide subject matter expertise to the client on the joint targeting cycle and how to integrate the joint targeting cycle within cyberspace operations.
- Collaborate with target developers to ensure target development efforts match the Commander's priorities.
- Conduct target list management to ensure that targets are current and relevant to the Commander’s objectives.
- Ensure technical and capability development efforts match the Commander's priorities.
- Write concepts of operations (strike packages) and tactical plans (mission packages) for the creation of cyberspace effects.
- Write fragmentary orders to codify the client's guidance and ensure execution
- Communicate intelligence requirements with intelligence community partners to ensure serialized reporting supports assessment plans.
Required education and experience:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.; Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Joint Fires and/or Joint Targeting.
- Must have attended and completed Joint Targeting School, and Joint Operational Fires and Effects Course or equivalent, or Intermediate MAGTF Information Operations Practitioners (IMIOPC) Course or equivalent
- Experience and training with Joint Planning Process (formal schooling preferred) and non-kinetic fires integration.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, organization, communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI with CI Polygraph.
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or Joint Staff cyberspace operations.
- Ability to develop briefs at General Officer and SES level.
- Combat Assessment (CA) course and Collateral Damage Estimate Course (CDE)
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.