SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
Put your creativity to work! SAIC is seeking a Software Engineer to work in a collaborative, team-focused environment.
- The candidate should be able to complete software development efforts using all aspects of the software engineering life cycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, documentation, implementation, testing and integration.
- Assist in determining and recommending the best designs based on customer business objectives, timelines and other resource constraints.
- Must be dynamic, innovative, self-starting, and a problem solver.
- Must have the aptitude and attitude to tackle unique, unsolved technical challenges.
- Must be able to obtain Secret clearance.
- Requires a Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree, OR four (4) additional years of experience in lieu of degree and 10+ years of experience.
- Must have minimum of 5 years of product software engineering experience.
- Must have experience in Web Crypto, Web Browsers, and/or Networking.
- Ability to write scripts and tools as needed with minimal guidance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.