SAIC is seeking an Endpoint Architect to support a US Navy client.
Note: The role offers 2-3 days a week work from home/ remote/ virtual work at home with 1-2 days onsite at the customer in Alexandria (Kingstowne), VA
- Develop a high availability solution for the Mobile Device Management (MDM) environment that meets DOD security regulations and is based upon DISA STIG recommendations.
- Work with customers to integrate MDM platforms into their existing applications (Exchange, SharePoint) Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot a wide variety of IOS and/or Android mobile devices. Provide leadership in establishing operational processes for delivering world-class MDM support.
- Work with the customer and clients when needed, providing assistance to maintain the availability of the MDM environment.
- Analyze and develop innovative resolutions for complex problems involving availability and/or performance at the system level.
- Create and maintain documentation for the architectural design, representation of logical layout of services, representation of network communication services, IP address and port traffic data, and service communications information documentation for the MDM solution.
- Coordinate with Network, Virtualization, Security, Active Directory/Exchange teams on the implementation of solutions
Required Education and Experience
- HS/GED and 13 years of experience OR Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; OR Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; OR PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Security +, CISSP, OR CASP certification
- Active DOD Secret clearance
- Endpoint/Intune experience
- Experience working with Active Directory, Windows OS (2012/2016), Exchange Server (2013/2016), virtualization software (HyperV, VMWare) knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
- Prior experience working through a migration from an on-premises Exchange (2010, 2016) environment to O365, and working knowledge of O365 solutions preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with latest versions and all aspects of the operating system, settings and configurations of a variety of Android and Apple mobile devices.
- Solid understanding of server virtualization technologies and network and server security configurations.
- Ability to work in a team environment; strong interpersonal skills and adaptability are a must Strong organizational skills; self-motivation and the ability to overcome challenges calmly and effectively.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $150,001 - $175,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.