SAIC has an opening for a Integration Engineer Lead (IBM Z/OS Mainframe) to join our talented, dynamic team. The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Act as the Mainframe Engineer, responsible for operations, maintenance, and enhancement team of a IBM Mainframe Z/OS system
- Expert level knowledge of the legacy system, including existing architecture, dependencies, and functionality
- Lead a technical team to maintain the system, ensuring continuity of operations
- Develop solutions for arising issues, generating requirements, and collaborating with the Functional Analyst to assess system needs
- Strong knowledge and experience with mainframe production operations, enhancements (including production jobs and interfaces), and preventative and corrective maintenance
- Direct experience with:
- American Management Systems (AMS) Federal Financial System (FFS)
- IBM System z Job Control Language (JCL)
- IBM System z TSO and ISPF
- IBM System z CICS
- CA-7 / CA 11
- Strong attention to detail, being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Strong time management and coordination skills, and ability to adjust to change
- Strong skills in organizing, planning, and prioritizing work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent customer service
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of relevant experience
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation’s technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.