Description SAIC is seeking a Program Control Analyst to support our team in Huntsville, AL! The candidate will assist the Program Control team and Project Managers with the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and levels of risk.
The candidate will have significant interface with Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel, Accounting, Accounts Receivable as well as other functional organizations.
- Reports detailed accurate information, analyzes financial data in support of project cost and schedule status and presents briefings to SAIC managers as required.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile cash flow, profitability, invoicing, unbillables, costs on hold, subcontracts on a monthly basis and attend briefings with functional staff to validate current project status.
Qualifications Required Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and at least 1+ years of Project Control or related experience is required.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and 3 + years of Project Control or related experience is Required OR Master’s Degree and one year of experience.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Program Management or Business Administration with emphasis in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience.
Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Requires the skills to create courses of action and proactively solve problems by conducting research, conceiving and developing new and innovative ideas, theories, and/or solutions, and predicting possible outcomes.
- Possess ability to prepare and present “what- if” scenarios.
- Analytical, communication and presentations skills needed as well as the ability to operate independently and as a strong member of a team.
- Requires mastery of basic MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Prefer working knowledge of Cost Point and Hyperion.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.