SAIC is seeking motivated, dedicated and energetic Program Control Analyst (PCA) to support programs within the National Security & Space Sector in Chantilly, VA. The qualified applicant should be well versed in various program types (CPAF, CPIF, CPFF, LOE) with a strong background in CPIF. Independently monitor and analyze program status on a daily basis. Provide support and analysis in all areas of program control and business management in support of both program and corporate deliverables. The position must be able to analyze Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) in sufficient detail to monitor progress, assess program status, and identify performance issues in a timely manner. Position requires coordination with customer, PM, scheduler, tech leads, and functional leads.
Responsibilities include, not limited to:
• Preparation of financial internal/external reports to include Annual Operation Plan (AOP), Forecasts, EACs/ETCs, WBS Setup, charging practices, purchase requisitions, monitoring subcontractor costs, review/approve/track invoices, prepare CFSRs/BMRs and prepare customer invoice backup documentation
• Review/analyze the IMS
• Develop/maintain EVMS and align to the financial estimates
• Analyze schedule impacts and perform “what if” scenarios to help develop recovery plans
• Prepare budgets for all contract work and performs financial analysis such as funding profiles, revenue outlook, variance analysis
• Must be able to multi-task and support complex elements of the project efficiently and effectively
• Must be able to interface with various functional departments (contracts, subcontracts, accounting, etc) and communicate effectively
Active Top Secret to start with ability to obtain/maintain SCI w/Polygraph
Must be able to analyze Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) in sufficient detail to monitor progress, assess program status, and identify performance issues in a timely manner.
Bachelor’s degree (will consider experience in lieu of a degree) with 9+ years of government contracting experience
Advanced skills in Excel
Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Complete understanding of revenue, fee, ROC/ROS, AOP; forecasts
Ability to balance long-term thinking with short-term execution
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.