SAIC has an opening for an Employee Relations Analyst. Position is 100% remote.
The SAIC Employee Relations Team is part of the Human Resources Centers of Excellence organization. The team provides support to all levels of SAIC employees in preventing, diffusing and resolving work related grievances or concerns that may interfere with employee engagement and the company’s business strategy and objectives.
As an Employee Relations Analyst, you will act as the subject matter expert responsible for providing guidance to all levels of employees to assist with fair and consistent resolution of various work related concerns, including but not limited to: education on SAIC policies and procedures, conflict resolution and providing guidance on work related matters such as performance deficiencies.
The Employee Relations Analyst will:
- Advise and consult with employees, management and HR Business Partners relative to interpreting policy and procedures
- Provide guidance to management on the performance improvement process to include drafting and implementing corrective action documents
- Maintain Employee Relations files/documentation for respective group
- Perform full life cycle of the Reduction in Force process
- Investigate employee complaints, prepare summaries and work with management and HR Business Partners to close out concerns
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR with a focus on Employee Relations
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- You need to be confident and exhibit the ability to work in a face paced environment and handle multiple ER issues simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with employees and management on ER issues
- Ability to prioritize and effectively and efficiently work ER issues through closure
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrate the understanding and ability to apply federal, state and local regulations and employment laws to resolve employee issues and develop correct documentation
- Proficiency with MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to stay organized and solve problems independently
Target salary range: $65,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.