SAIC is currently looking for qualified Full Stack C#/Android Software Developer in Huntsville, AL.
This fulltime position provides support to the Army medical community with the objective to automate patient status and data collection to unburden medical personnel and enable their focus on the patient(s), to provide the best care possible and streamline MEDEVAC operations. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment. Candidate will interface with end-users, systems engineers and other team members on a regular basis so interpersonal skills are a must. Candidate is expected to have the analysis skills to solve problems.
• Maintain, Design, develop, and integrate multi-tiered Microsoft .NET based web applications.
• Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
• Work as a member of a team.
• Review existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
• Be responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
• Be responsible for quality assurance review and evaluation of existing and new software products.
• Develop system components including services and user screens
• Assisting with system testing
• Application and System deployment
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of experience; 4 years of experience can be used in lieu of a degree
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with at least an Interim Secret Clearance to start and the ability to obtain a Secret.
• This position requires a self-motivated, professional individual with demonstrated experience in Fulll Stack development
• .NET development experience
• C# back end development
• Android development
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong analysis skills, experience in designing, developing, implementing testing .NET based business applications
Some travel may be required