In this role you will be a member of the team supporting the Land Border Integration (LBI) program for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program. The position will be supporting the various border security efforts of CBP and may include: biometric technologies such as facial recognition, RFID enabled documents, license plate reading technologies, data analytics, IoT, and other border security technologies. Come and join our team so you too can contribute in making our borders even safer than they are today.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluate and assist in the selection and procurement of hardware and software technologies
- Perform O&M and full lifecycle software development activities on enterprise IT applications
- Identify, analyze, define, and coordinate user, customer, and stakeholder needs and translate them into technical requirements
- Work with stakeholders as well as technical and analytical counterparts to define constraints and develop requirements and concept of operations documentations
- Identify technical risks and develop mitigations strategies
- Provide conceptual design, prototype, and test cycles appropriate to chosen technical solution
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and 9 years of relevant work experience. May consider an additional 4 in lieu of a degree (or MS and 7 years).
- It is preferred for you to have at least 6 years of experience including a Minimum 3 years of overall experience in ServiceNow or Remedy ITSM solutions design, architecting, and development and a minimum 2 years of direct experience in ServiceNow solution design and development; ServiceNow development experience is a must.
- Experienced with ITSM and ITIL concepts and framework, providing expertise to guide ITSM and ITIL implementations
- Experienced in the following ServiceNow application development skills:
- ServiceNow ESS Portal Implementations and Service Catalog Workflows
- Client-Side and Server-Side Scripting (Ex. Catalog Client Script, Business Rules, Script Actions, etc.) Client & Server API's development
- HTML/XML/CSS/AJAX/REST/SOAP development concepts and implementations
- Transformation MAP, Scheduler, Connections with other database/instances, Web Services
- Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe ·
- Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including business operations, finance, technology, and management · Experience working with US Federal Government customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship required - Must be clearable - CBP Background Investigation
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.