SAIC is seeking a Program Operations Specialist with an active TS/SCI to support an office within the Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD) who brings an expert knowledge of program operations, execution and technical support.
- Provide project management and technical support to the office
- Support various enterprise projects including budget, schedule and project management
- Triage/field requests via the office ticketing system
- Assist in site system tracking and reporting
- Prepare and submit budget projections
- Assist in developing and monitoring office metrics to track progress of programs.
- Assist in identifying office efficiencies and process improvements to enhance mission and cost effectiveness.
- Prepare various documents and briefings for review and use by senior DoD leaders
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's and ten (10) years of related expereince; Masters and eight (8) years of experience.
- Over 8 years of recent and relevant programmatic and technical management support experience (relatable gov/military G4, S4, J4 experience)
- Experience supporting large scale Acquisition Programs, Research and Development Programs, and/or Operations/Support Programs
- Basic understanding of DoD MIPR process, obligations/expenditures, 7600A/B, DoD acquisition
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required together with highly proficient analytical skills.
- Commitment to exceptional client service and professionalism while working at the client site.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to work in a dynamic government work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to problem-solve in a time-constrained environment and to take initiative and work independently as appropriate.
- Ability to prioritize tasks through strong organizational skills as well as to lead both individuals and teams.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE: