SAIC is looking for a REMOTE Business Intelligence Developer to join our team in support of our customer at the Army Human Resources Command in Fort Knox, KY, while working from home. The individual will be responsible for designing and implementing data strategies as well as support dashboard and report development and much more. This is a Remote / Virtual / Work from Home position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop business data models required by analytics applications such as interactive dashboards and ad-hoc reports.
- Provide support, maintenance, troubleshooting and performance tuning to HRC business intelligence applications.
- Manage multiple projects at various stages simultaneously.
- Develop reporting and executive dashboard applications, and ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) strategies to support HRC business customers.
Required Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or related technical field with 5+ years of experience with business intelligence products or a Master’s and 3 years of similar experience 4 additional years of related experience will also be considered in lieu of a degree
- Must be able to read and write complex SQL (subqueries, unions, inline views, functions, stored procedures)
- Experience Implementing BI solutions using Oracle BI (OBIEE)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance; an interim Secret is acceptable to start work. SAIC will assist with the processing of the interim secret clearance for the qualified candidate.
- CompTIA Security + Certification is required prior to start date.
Desired Experience (not required):
- Experience with BI toolsets
- BI Publisher report development
- OBIEE performance tuning
- Familiarity with database SQL (particularly Oracle 11g or higher)
- Linux experience
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.