SAIC is seeking a Test & Evaluation (T&E) Systems Engineer to support the Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Pacific Messaging CB ISEA in San Diego, CA. The SAIC Team provides a full range of engineering, technical support, management, and logistics services in support of the Messaging programs. Support of these systems includes technical support for installations; providing systems and software engineering, and documentation that supports associated Systems Engineering Technical Reviews (SETR); Test Facility manning in support of software development, integration and testing of hardware and software investment functions; and testing of new baseline and/or new capability of messaging systems.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and five (5) years or more experience; Master's and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 year's of related experience.
- Five to ten (5-10) years system engineering experience.
- System (hardware and software) testing.
- Development and functional testing.
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux, OpenShift, and Ansible scripting.
- Test Automation Framework experience.
- Experience automating web applications for testing and administration using Selenium.
- Familiarity with Waterfall, Agile, and DevSecOps development methodologies.
- Onsite work at Government site for over 95% of the time – with COVID protocols including social distancing and continuous mask wearing.
Required Security Clearance:
- Active Secret security clearance, must be eligible for Top Secret.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.