AIC’s has an opening for a Director of Financial Planning Analyst (FP&A) that will report to the Corporate Finance Vice President. This position will drive establishing long-term and short-term plan, executive and board presentations, forecasting, and financial analysis for a Company with ~$7.5B in annual revenue.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Be a strategic partner to the Corporate Finance VP and Corporate and Sector Finance Leadership to ensure alignment of financial and business strategy, focusing on initiatives that drive growth for the Enterprise
- Lead strategic initiatives and the enterprise annual / long-term financial strategic planning and forecasting process
- Maintain rolling forecasts reflecting latest business updates and perform proactive analysis for financial and operational metrics
- Analyze and communicate financial results to business leadership, explaining key variances and their potential implications on forward-looking performance in a timely and actionable manner
- Continuously enhance systems and/or processes to improve forecast & planning, business insight, and analysis to support execution of strategic initiatives
- Establish dashboards to monitor business drivers for all functions, highlighting trends and analyzing underlying causes of variance, for the executive team and Board of Directors
- Work with executive leadership team to prepare presentations for CEO, CFO, Executive Team, and the Board of Directors
- Mentor and develop FP&A team; ensure best in class performance
- Excellent communication skills – articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing
- Excellent quantitative/analytical skills with a strong attention to details
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented fast pace environment
- Ability to identify and take ownership for executing solutions to complex problems
- Ability to develop strong talent
- Strong understanding of financial planning, analyses, and reporting
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or similar field and at least 15 years of relevant experience working in the federal and/or commercial technology market
- Advanced degree preferred: MBA, or relevant Master’s Degree
- Experience working with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management tools, Costpoint
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $175,001 - $200,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.