SAIC is looking for Satellite Systems Integration and Test Engineer of all levels to support the engineering, development, integration and sustainment of numerous state-of-the-art satellite ground systems.The GSI&T Engineers will report directly to the program Engineering Manager and support all Satellite Ground System needs.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering with six (6) or more years relevant experience, Master’s degree and twelve (12) years or more experience, or PhD and nine (9) years or more experience. May substitute eighteen (18) or more years of experience for degree.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience directly working with satellite ground systems and/or flight hardware.
- Active Secret with the ability to obtain a TS with SCI eligibility or able to obtain within six months.
- Strong knowledge of protocols, specifications, standards compliance is required
- Must be able to develop initiatives in innovative manner for effective resolution.
- Must demonstrate an in-depth working knowledge of system integration design principles.
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes.
- Must be able to prepare and conduct effective presentations; assess priorities and self-time manage through deliverables; and coordinate activities with diverse groups and individuals.
- Must have a proven understanding of Systems Engineering processes – IEEE 15288