SAIC is seeking a Systems Engineer/Administrator to support our customer. This group focuses on web analytics and your job will be to build/support the systems that run the analytics software. The ideal candidate will have experience managing Web/IT engineering. The enterprise systems require accreditation, configuration and maintenance to fully maximize the capability. Most configuration will require system administration skills, PHP, C#, Node and an understanding of transport configurations along with various other web/cloud technologies.
Duties may include:
- Manage the development and document of system: Architectural, Planning, Configuration, Issue Mitigation, Standardization of IT/OPS Processes / Procedures and integration of Best Practices.
- Application of STIGs to managed assets, vulnerability testing, mitigation of findings, application for POAMs and documentation all the proceeding.
- Patch applications for managed applications and associated reporting.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and management of applications on managed systems.
- Management of virtualized environments and utilization of the associated tools.
- Monitoring and maintaining data connections.
- Manage PHP and other web technologies to perform daily application updates and maintenance functions.
- Create and maintain technical documentation associated with development, maintenance, and management of web application.
- Bachelor's degree and 11 years of experience or equivalent education/experience combination
- Demonstrated experience in documenting management of systems in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the system security management in NGA’s primary networks.
- Demonstrated experience managing the deployment, integration, and management of systems in hybrid environments (mix of virtual and physical IT infrastructure).
- Demonstrated experience managing development environments, promotion of applications to test and production, the “develop low deploy high” process, and troubleshooting deployment issues.
- Knowledge and experience with PHP, C#, and Node.
- Demonstrated experience with at least 5 of the following languages/technologies to include:
- Experience building, securing, deploying, and maintaining Linux/CentOS, Apache or NGINX, and MySQL.
- Demonstrated experience with a cloud-based or DevOps environment and/or open source capabilities (e.g. GITLab, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Jenkins, etc.).
- Experience creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Possess the ability to operate in a secure, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.