The Civilian Business Unit of SAIC is seeking a highly qualified Process Lead to support a large federal Information Technology (IT) contract in the Washington DC Metropolitan area. The contract will initially provide day to day support then be part of a team that will plan and implement the transformation to modern technologies for a customer critical to our national security. This position is critical to the success of the program.
Plans, directs, and coordinates the process management activities in support of the program.
These are IT process that may include:
1. Service Desk, Tier 2, Server Administration, Database Management, Software Development, Cloud and/or other technology and all the processes around these to delivery the services.
2. Processes will include all dimensions of IT support and service delivery. Some examples are Service Levels, Capacity Management, Performance Management, Backup/Recovery, Disaster Recovery, Configuration Management, Change Management, Release Management, Service Catalog Management, and Identity/Access Management others needed to ensure service delivery for the customer.
3. Developing and leveraging metrics including a dashboard or other mechanism to continuously report on critical deliverables and help monitor metrics to proactively identify issues before they impact the SLA's. 3. Work with highly technical resources to document process and map out any potential failures with contingency planning.
4. Continuously improve the process performance activities.
5. The Lead will be expected to be an SME for the processes they support. This may include managing a team including related duties such as establishes objectives and plans for the team’s operations; identifies and assembles the optimal combination of personnel, technologies, and methodologies to meet current and near-term requirements; translates organizational objectives into work plans; creates contingency plans to meet changes in business circumstances. Position will perform a wide variety of functions as needed to help the team deliver successful results.
The position will work closely with the government technical leadership, customer organizations and the SAIC Program Manager. The duties will include interfacing with the customer organizations at all levels from CIO to Analysts; developing and presenting performance reports; developing and meeting process management requirements; helping to manage all aspects of the program regarding process management activities.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience.
- Must be US Citizen - Must be able to obtain and maintain DOE Q
- Two + years of process management experience involving large IT personnel and projects. This must include all aspects of service delivery through it's lifecycle starting with design, implementation, sustainment and then redesign and needs or technology change.
- Technical experience in a broad range of IT technologies such as Service Desk, Deskside support, Server Management (Windows and Linux), software development, database administration, Cloud technologies, networking, Cyber and others.
- IT support best practice process experience using standards such as ITIL, CMMI, SCRUM/SAFe, Lean IT and others to lead teams to provide outstanding results to the customers.
- Experience should include all dimension of IT support including capacity, availability, performance, ticket, SLA, asset management and all others.