The Civilian Business Unit of SAIC is seeking a highly qualified Performance Manager to support a large federal Information Technology (IT) contract in the Washington DC Metropolitan area.
Job Duties/Responsibilities: Plans, directs, and coordinates the performance management activities in support of the program.
1. Developing and executing performance reporting for contract obligated service levels.
2. Developing a dashboard or other mechanism to continuously report on critical deliverables and help monitor metrics to proactively identify issues before they impact the SLA's.
3. Work with highly technical resources to determine root cause analysis of issues and report on ways to prevent issues in the future.
4. Continuously improve the performance management activities.
This may include managing a team including related duties such as establishes objectives and plans for the team’s operations; identifies and assembles the optimal combination of personnel, technologies, and methodologies to meet current and near-term requirements; translates organizational objectives into work plans; creates contingency plans to meet changes in business circumstances. Position will perform a wide variety of functions as needed to help the team deliver successful results.
The position will work closely with the government technical leadership, customer organizations and the SAIC Program Manager. The duties will include interfacing with the customer organizations at all levels from CIO to Analysts; developing and presenting performance reports; developing and meeting performance management requirements; helping to manage all aspects of the program regarding performance management activities.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and five (5) years or more experience.
- Must be US Citizen - Must be able to obtain and maintain DOE Q
- 5 Years experience managing a broad range of IT performance management activities.
Must have experience developing tools and reporting to report on performance across the full range of SLA's and activities on a large contract with over 100 FTE's. This should include developing improvement processes to proactively ensure SLA's are met. The processes and reports should have shown the status in a dashboard or similar mechanism to identify issues as early as possible.
Must also have experience developing root cause analysis with highly technical IT resources including identifying ways to prevent issues in the future and assembling these findings into a report and/or presentation.