SAIC is continuing to grow in the Southern California area and has a future need for a Program Manager. This is a future opportunity to join a growing team.
• Responsible for the timely execution of future contract deliveries, revenue and profit to the Operation.
• Responsible for managing the client relationship and achieving high levels of client satisfaction.
• Responsible for overall outcome-based results in the delivery of all Services across data center, service desk and related services.
• Responsible for growing the account.
• Works closely with internal technology leaders and account architect to introduce new solutions, technologies and be responsive to client requests for advanced IT solutions
• Responsible for managing a team of professionals located off site and on site, and deliver overall service delivery, client reporting, projects, invoicing / financial reporting and contract management.
• Responsible for planning, forecasting and managing cost/revenue to achieve margin and profitability targets.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Management Information Systems, or related from an accredited institution and a minimum of 10 years or more of IT Program Management overseeing a large, Outsourced IT Services Programs. MBA is an added plus.
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and teams in a fast-paced, multi-tasking manner; demonstrated ability to coordinate individuals and groups to meet performance baselines. Must have extensive experience in negotiating and management of performance based contracts and service level agreements. Strong communications skills and facilitation expertise with experience and comfort managing operational and project groups through complex concepts/issues.
• Strong writing and verbal presentation skills, with an ability to produce high-quality deliverables.
• Experience providing executive level briefings to advance customers goals, share results of accomplishments, and opportunities for improvement.
• Experience developing services with quantifiable metrics to measure performance and impact from improvement initiatives.
• Supports the planning and execution of the corporation's objectives.
• Supports operational leadership to lead through subordinate management where the scope and complexity of responsibilities require the integration of multiple disciplines and functions.
• Supports top-level client and potential client relationships, and contributes to the identification of new opportunities and business area development strategies.
• Supports leadership by promoting ethical behavior and providing guidance to staff on technical and administrative matters.
• Strong business analytical skills using Microsoft Excel, for managing Service Level Metric and Key Performance Indicators reporting, invoice and forecasting of work.
• Ability to work with technical professionals and other service delivery management in order to develop labor and materials estimates for new work.
• Ability to act independently in terms of IT Operations and project management direction, problem solving and client satisfaction management.
• Ability to assist in developing process improvement strategies for the program and working with the client in order to implement and monitor agreed to improvements.
• Experience in using Microsoft Project for project plan and schedule development
• Physically located in Southern California. Job will require daily local presence on site.
• Proven success in new business development activities (bid strategy, solution development, contract award, and oral presentations)
• Commercial IT outsourcing experience.
• C-Level (CIO, CFO) communications experience
• Preferred experience in using ServiceNow service management system.
• Business Analytics – Forecasting of sales, revenue and profit for the program
• ITIL certification and PMP