SAIC is seeking a top-notch Industrial Controls Engineer to join our talented team in Aurora, CO. This position is responsible for all aspects of industrial controls engineering across the entire site and assisting with ICS activities throughout the client’s enterprise.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical expertise in solving critical ICS/SCADA engineering problems.
- Ensure full coordination, integration and change control of new and existing assets, systems, and services into the site infrastructure with minimal impact to mission operations.
- Assist with development of site/enterprise ICS concept of operations and related contracts generate standard operating procedures and strategic plans.
- Define, integrate and implement configuration control policies/processes, control of system level documents and facilitate the ICS development and implementation of the site/enterprise baseline.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the implementation of standardized technical solutions meeting site/enterprise-level ICS strategic plans and concept of operations.
- Apply knowledge of ICS/SCADA to address new cyber defense techniques.
- 15+ years of demonstrated experience in facilities cyber/ OT/IT engineering.
- Two (2) years of experience in IC customer's systems engineering practices.
- Experience in an industrial controls environment (power plants/energy, utility, manufacturing or equivalent)
- Knowledge of cyber security fundamentals.
- Familiar with the RMF
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Science or Math field
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Professional Engineer’s license.
- Ten (10) years of working knowledge and experience with electrical power systems, protection or automation practices and philosophies
- Familiarity with various ICS protocols such as: IEC 61850, DNP3, BACNET, and Modbus.
- Familiarity with HMI and SCADA software.
- Familiar with IEC61131.
- Demonstrated experience in Control System OT/IT critical infrastructure design.
- Completed industrial Control System Security Training. GICSP certification.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $155,001 - $165,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.