SAIC is seeking a Service Desk Analyst to support the US Army Corps of Engineers RITS Program. Location: Huntsville, AL.
The Service Desk (ESD) Analyst is the focal point for end users to report incidents, submit service requests, seek advice, obtain training, and register complaints 24/7/365. Selected candidates will have the following duties/responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, courteous, and high-quality end user support services to the approximately 37,000 USACE customers located throughout the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS).
- Responsible for troubleshooting of tickets to quickly resolve Tier 1/2 issues for end users of USACE's internal infrastructure as well as applications and systems owned by USACE.
- Ensure accurate triage, categorization, documentation, prioritization, escalating, routing, tracking, monitoring, transfers, and data integrity of all applicable tickets.
- Ensure consistent incident, change, and problem life cycle processing.
- Interface with end users via telephone calls, chat, remote desktop, automated requests, electronic mail, and other means.
- Interact with NOSC, software systems engineering, and/or applications development teams to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Tickets that require technical support or root cause determination that exceeds Tier 1/2 support capabilities are escalated to higher level support teams for expedient resolution.
- Update and maintain a knowledge base for investigating, diagnosing, and resolving Tier 1/2 incidents.
- Monitor and track the status of all submitted incidents, problems, and changes, including cases where they are escalated to higher levels of support.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AA Degree in related discipline and one year related experience (or, High School and two years of related experience with relevant certification)
- Experienced providing support and troubleshooting Tier 1/2 issues to completion
Certification(s):CompTIA Security+ required
Clearance: Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance; Must have Interim Secret to start
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.