SAIC is seeking a Senior Program Control Analyst to support our team in Middletown, RI! The selected candidate will assist the program management team with the execution of large Firm Fixed Price (FFP) contracts to enable optimum cost and schedule performance. This position is 100% remote temporarily. Once COVID restrictions are lifted, the candidate will be expected to report to the Middletown, RI office location full-time.
The candidate will have significant interface with Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel, Accounting, Procurement, Accounts Receivable as well as other functional organizations.
- Plans, tracks, analyzes and reports cost and/or schedule performance.
- Prepares Estimates at Completion (EACs) and annual/quarterly forecasts as needed.
- Prepares accruals for subcontractor commitments.
- Reviews invoices and provides backup when needed.
- ·Presents briefings to SAIC managers as required.
- Possesses ability to analyze and reconcile cash flow, profitability, unbilled balances, costs on hold, and subcontracts and attends briefings with functional staff to validate current project status.
- Assists with the development of proposals as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience
- Demonstrated ability to create courses of action and proactively solve problems by conducting research, conceiving and developing new and innovative ideas, theories, and/or solutions, and predicting possible outcomes.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Analytical, communication and presentations skills needed as well as the ability to operate independently and as a strong member of a team.
- Experience preparing and presenting “what- if” scenarios/models/use-cases for impact determination/forecasting
- Experience Deltek/Cost Point, IBM Cognos Reporting, Microsoft Project.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.