SAIC is seeking an IT Support Specialist to support our team in Chicago, IL.
- Provides management and support to all sites/users in assigned FRA Region.
- Provides cross support of all sites/users in other FRA Regions as needed.
- Performs day-to-day activities required to provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 support to end users, to include, move/add/change of end user equipment, software install and upgrades and general troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of related experience providing IT Hardware and Software Deployment, Troubleshooting, and Problem Resolution support to end users.
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years of related experience managing data networks, performing basic network management skills and knowledge.
- Must be able to work and resolve issues independently and communicate in a professional and timely manner with Customers.
- Must be able to obtain public trust.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.