SAIC is seeking an Intel Training Analyst to support one of our Army programs in Pearl City, HI.
- Facilitate the observation and evaluation of intelligence training objectives for USINDOPACOM and its subordinate battle staffs
- Conduct training assessments of the intelligence functional area in USINDOPACOM. This requires working with appropriate intelligence staff members, documenting training outcomes, and ensuring intelligence inputs to exercise summary reports and databases
- Attend USINDOPACOM battle rhythm events as required, primarily in relation to intelligence and other matters, and represent J325 equities in these events
- Attend planning and training events throughout the INDOPACOM area of operation, representing Joint Training and Analysis equities
- Required at times to deliver briefs regarding Joint Training and Analysis equities
- Assist with the filing of reports and maintenance of lessons-learned and exercise summary report databases using the various systems of record used by the J325.
- Assist in the scheduling of video-teleconferences and physical training venues in support of training events
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience. Additional experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Joint operations / exercise planning experience, preferably including Combatant command or Service Component headquarters level.
- Intelligence background.
- Must be able to absorb, refine and articulate policy, plans, procedures, actions, and milestones necessary for efficient conduct of joint training and assist with the Planning, Execution, and Assessment of Joint Training.
- Must have excellent analysis, communication skills and be proficient in MS Office applications.
- Must have and maintain a DoD Top Secret security clearance.
- Applicant will be required to travel throughout the Indo-Pacific region.
- Language proficiency in an East Asia language is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS) is a plus.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.