SAIC is looking for a Systems Engineer ISR candidate to support Program Executive Office, Command, Control, Computers, Communications, and Intelligence (PEO C4I), Programs of Record and projects in San Diego, CA. This position provides technical assistance and recommendations regarding the planning, implementation, and management of Battlespace Awareness and Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) services with existing and emerging infrastructures between ISR tools and Command and Control (C2) systems/capabilities. Specific tasks include the following:
- Assist in development and update of ISR systems technical documentation during system development including but not limited to Concept of Employment, Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), training documents, white papers, and capability assessment reports
- Elicit and refine customer requirements
- Capture, trace, analyze, and manage changes to information
- Control of requirements to reduce costs, increasing efficiency, and improving the quality of the programs and projects
- Provide analysis of capabilities and software tools
- Recommend technical solutions to access and exploit information available from sources to include SIGINT, IMINT, GEOINT, HUMINT, Measurement and Signal Intelligence (MASINT), and other sources as required
- Recommend delivery of track sharing tools and capabilities
- Use operational experience and technical expertise to collaborate with the Functional Team Lead for assessing requirements, designing, executing and developing SIGINT technical solutions on ISR platforms (afloat and ashore)
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years experience. Applicable experience is acceptable in lieu of advanced education.
Ability to work with and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders, government technical representatives, and other supporting contractors; excellent written and oral communications; ability to work independently or in a team collaborative environment; ability to brief senior government personnel.
Active Secret Clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI
Desired Skills and Certifications:
Prior Military experience with IO/ISR systems and one or more of the following Navy Educational Codes (NEC):
- IS-3912 Naval Special Warfare (NSW) Intelligence Specialist
- IS-3923 Strike Planning Applications
- IS-3923 Operational Intelligence Analyst
- CTR-9147 Intermediate Signals Analyst
- CTR-9149 Advanced Signals Analyst
- CTR-9150 Maritime Cryptologic Systems Operator
- Experience using the Rational DOORS requirements management tool
- Software technologies: GALE/GALE-Lite and FADE/MIST; BUILDER, ESRI ArcGIS/ArcInfo, IMOM/IMOM Engineer, SEEFAR/JAMS, or similar physics based models
- IC data repositories: MIDB, NIODB, USELMS, EWIR, and/or MPED.
- ELINT, SIGINT, COMINT, and/or MASINT collection processes, capabilities, and technical parameters
- Agile Application Development technologies and capabilities in the areas of software development/application testing, systems engineering and/or integration
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.