SAIC is seeking a District SA Site Supervisor, to support the US Army Corps of Engineers RITS Program. Location: Portland, OR
The District SA Site Supervisor represents a highly visible Technical and Administrative management presence. The Site Supervisor possesses the technical skills, experience and leadership necessary to make decisions that ensure the highest level of guaranteed service to USACE.
- Manage and maintain currently supported and subsequent Microsoft (MS) Windows Server Operating Systems (OS) on physical and virtual operating environments.
- Demonstrate day-to-day adherence with change management precepts and practices and is responsible for writing Change Requests and seeking approval.
- Assist in storage and data management, specifically file and folder permissions.
- Support operational transition of enterprise solutions into production.
- Primary POC for local server, network and telecom repair of District infrastructure components.
- Coordinate local response to IAVA vulnerability remediation.
- Coordinate Level 3 support to the District technical personnel.
- Primary escalation POC for after hours and VIP level support requests.
- Ensure the work schedules of SAIC and subcontractor employees are established, documented and coordinated to provide coverage during contractually required operating hours.
- Review current workloads and ticket distribution. In coordination with ITC, reassigns priorities to ensure service delivery metrics are met. Responsible for SLR performance.
- Collaborate with the local ITC and Ops Officer to ensure the needs of the users are understood and appropriately addressed.
- Responsible for monitoring the technical performance of SAIC and subcontractor staff and reporting exemplary or disciplinary performance to the SAIC Division Manager./ Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
- Monitor the effectiveness of Service Delivery to the local site and reports discrepancies and escalations to the SAIC Division Manager.
Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree (4 additional years of experience can be substituted for degree)
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Current DoD 8570 IA Baseline Certification, IAT Level II (example: Security+ CE)
- Travel may be required.
- Normal work hours are Monday through Friday; 8 hour shift between 6AM and 6PM local time
- After hours on-call support required.
- Must possess an active Secret Clearance.
- Experience using Remedy or a similar ticketing system.
- Demonstrated professional experience with Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2016.
- Demonstrated experience with VMware.
- Understanding of technology areas such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, DFS and the ability to maintain other Windows core services.
- Comprehension of NTFS file share permissions.
- Fundamental understanding of authentication mechanisms such as Kerberos and LDAP.
- Basic networking experience (TCP/IP, routing, SSH, OpenVPN)
- Must be an independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making and analytical skills.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.