SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Tier 2 Operations Manager in Huntsville AL to support a Federal IT Program. The program must sustain the productivity of agency personnel by providing accurate, courteous, timely and effective IT organization, remote server management and network support services on a 24x7x365 basis.
The Tier 2 Operations Manager responsibilities can include:
- Oversee all system monitoring activities; reports to the Customer Service Manager
- Knowledge of ITIL process and Industry best practices
- Manages all network, server and equipment in support of Event Management
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Tier 2 teams
- Works with Deputy CSMs to proactively work incidents observed and Incident Manager in verifying the resolution of critical incidents
- Understands and functions within Service and Operation Level Agreements
- Interacts with management to facilitate timely problem resolution
- Knowledge in the use of and application of metrics to increase efficiency and solve issues- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience
- ITIL Foundations certification required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience supporting Service and Operation Level Agreements.
- Must possess a current Top Secret clearance and be eligible for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Must be US Citizen
- - ITIL Practitioner certification