SAIC is rapidly growing a System Integration team to deliver a new, complex space and ground system in support of National Security. This exciting and innovative program is leveraging best practices in system engineering, via Digital Engineering processes and technology, and in Agile software development, via DevSecOps development.
SAIC is seeking talented Acquisition Specialists with significant experience in Contracts and subcontracts management to provide support through the entire project and program life cycle. The successful candidate will work both independently and in a team based environment. Qualified candidates must possess demonstrated acquisition and contracts experience and expertise be able to provide value-added judgement on a full spectrum of activities from pre-acquisition through program execution and performance management.
These positions require a current TS clearance.
- Provide overall lifecycle acquisition and program management support to the customer and program management office
- Support the planning and execution of end-to-end acquisition life-cycle functions, including:
- Liaise and coordinate to research, gather, conceptualize, identify and capture system, program, project and study requirements
- Analyze user requirements, concepts of operation and high-level systems architectures to develop acquisition strategies, acquisition options and plans, program requirements, implementation plans, incentive arrangements
- Establish and maintain close effective coordination with stakeholders to facilitate acquisitions
- Generate and coordinate acquisition documents, including but not limited to: Acquisition strategies, Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Technical Abstract, Statements of Objectives, Statements of Work (SOW), Justifications & Approvals, Requests for Proposals (RFP), Technical Evaluation Criteria, CDRLs
- Conduct and support source selections to include: Proposal evaluation, Competitive range determinations, Conduct discussions, Draft source selection decision memorandums
- Conduct programmatic analysis and provide strategic recommendations for activities or projects throughout the acquisition cycle
- Author documents and briefings to communicate acquisition status; brief Government and industry as required
Qualifications CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current TS clearance with SCI preferred
- Bachelor's degree in engineering science discipline related technical field or 4 years additional years' experience in lieu of degree
- 5 years or more of related experience; Masters and 3 years of related experience
- Possess knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to Acquisition, Contracts Management and Project/Program Management
- Experienced in resource and requirements analysis, planning, coordination, and scheduling
- Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis and evaluations - making recommendations and providing professional advice and assistance to include preparing criteria and analytical aids, briefings, reports, and presentations
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.