SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Graphic Designer II to support the Ready, Relevant Learning Ecosystems (RRLE) program under the US Navy. This position will be located in Dam Neck/ Virginia Beach, VA.
This position is contingent upon contract award, expected in the Spring of 2022.
- Designs web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other online course content and communication materials.
- Creates materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs.
- Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Meets with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like.
- Creates or incorporates illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Selects type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produces drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree (BS/BA) in a relevant discipline + 3 years of experience in the field.
- Active Secret security clearance required.