SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Research Analyst II to support the Ready, Relevant Learning Ecosystems (RRLE) program under the US Navy. This position will be located in Dam Neck/ Virginia Beach, VA.
This position is contingent upon contract award, expected in the Spring of 2022.
- Collect, review, and analyze information in order to make recommendations to the Government.
- Define the nature and extent of problems.
- Analyze relevant data.
- Develop solutions to problems.
- In the course of preparing recommendations, understand the nature of the organization, the relationship it has with others in the Government, and its internal organization and culture.
- Report findings and recommendations to the Government.
- Reports are usually submitted in writing, but oral presentations regarding findings also are common.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or technical field + 5 years experience in engineering/science management, operations research analysis; or a Master's + 3 years' related experience.
- Active Secret security clearance required.