The Digital Engineering Solutions Architect serves as the technical lead for executing the relevant activities within the solutioning process in support of Business Development, Capture and Proposal teams. Responsible for identifying, tailoring and integrating technical capabilities and innovations to address customer needs, hot buttons, pain points and requirements to help shape acquisitions, competitively position SAIC and contribute to winning proposals. Leveraging domain expertise, the Solutions Architect develops a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and leads the development of a complete and highest-rated technical solution and price-competitive proposal. Solutions Architect identifies technical resource needs to support Pre-B&P and B&P activities; coordinates with team member technical leadership and technical contributors on solution development, proposal writing, and estimating; and leads and contributes to proposal as author and reviewer. Solutions Architect supports capture with customer meetings by presenting SAIC's capabilities, services and solutions; participates in development of solutions to problems of unusual complexity that require a high degree of ingenuity and innovation; and collaborates with technology business units to craft unique solutions to respond to customer challenges that may also serve as precedents for future opportunities and decisions.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Demonstrated expertise providing innovative solutions in Systems Engineering; Command and Control (C2)/Situational Awareness, Sensor, and Platform Integration; and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Recognized leader in Digital Engineering (DE)/Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) with demonstrated experience developing DE solutions to support customers and proposals
- Involvement in DE solutions related to Model Based Product Support (MBPS)
- Experience with edge-cloud environments and capability updates for computing infrastructure
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience supporting the Navy and preferably Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS)
- Extensive proposal experience leading technical solution development on numerous $100M+ opportunities
- Understanding of technology methodologies, best practices, delivery models or frameworks relevant to individual’s domain area expertise
- Demonstrated leadership capability to organize and lead teams
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
- Telework with ability to travel up to 25% (post-COVID), as needed, in support of customer engagements, solution development, and proposal efforts.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $200,001 - $225,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.