SAIC has an Immediate position for a Systems Integrator to coordinate capability assessments and transition planning and execution of Department of Homeland Security Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Systems (C-UAS). This position can be worked remotely nationwide, but employees local to the Hampton Road, VA or Washington D.C. area are preferred.
- Assists with and leads development of integration and migration plans/schedules.
- Acts as an advocate for DHS Science and Technology on the exploratory solutions designed to address client business problems.
- Supports and coordinates business process improvements or systems analysis for missions, systems, and fiscal requirements.
- Understanding and experience applying principles, concepts, practices, and standards to homeland security missions desired.
- Bachelors Degree plus 5 years Experience or Masters Degree plus 3 years experience
- Must have active Secret Clearance, able to obtain Top Secret/SCI
- DHS Suitability, able to work from locations near Hampton Roads, VA or Washington D.C.
- Previous experience with policy implications of UAS and CUAS systems
Target salary range: $85,001 - $95,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.